Urban Banana apartments- anyone been lately

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
leedsalex
First Team
First Team

Urban Banana apartments- anyone been lately

Post by leedsalex »

I ask because i'll come to see two games in March, Wolves (H), Reading (A). This time though i'll be with 5 more members of our Hellenic Branch.
I usually stay at Holiday Inn (Kirkstall Road) but this time i need to find something cheaper for 6 people. I never stay there before so i ask if anybody knows if it's ok.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Urban Banana apartments- anyone been lately

Post by 1964white »

leedsalex wrote:I ask because i'll come to see two games in March, Wolves (H), Reading (A). This time though i'll be with 5 more members of our Hellenic Branch.
I usually stay at Holiday Inn (Kirkstall Road) but this time i need to find something cheaper for 6 people. I never stay there before so i ask if anybody knows if it's ok.
Unsure Alex as I don't live in Leeds

Just spoken to Phil Beeton (Griffin Branch) & he reckons Ibis hotels are possibly the cheapest, he doesn't know the Urban Banana apartments. He said he'll be contacting you at sometime or alternatively you could ring Phil
One of our Griffin members lads may know !
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:Unsure Alex as I don't live in Leeds

Just spoken to Phil Beeton (Griffin Branch) & he reckons Ibis hotels are possibly the cheapest, he doesn't know the Urban Banana apartments. He said he'll be contacting you at sometime or alternatively you could ring Phil
One of our Griffin members lads may know !
I stayed in Etap hotels before, very cheap but very basic. I see that the Leeds Etap has been taken over by Ibis budget hotels so that probably is the one to go for :)
leedsalex
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsalex »

I don't think Etap is a solution to our problem because i stayed there once 10 years ago and i find it awful.
Thank you for your help
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

leedsalex wrote:I don't think Etap is a solution to our problem because i stayed there once 10 years ago and i find it awful.
Thank you for your help
No problem :) I do agree though that the Etap was awful! But it has been taken over by the Ibis group according to google Good luck with finding somewhere
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Travelodge on Vicar Lane was $36 per night most nights in the few days I stayed there but that's just for 1.
Depends how you're willing to share a queen bed Alex and for how many guests the rooms are licensed.
Clean, food at main meal times, bar open as required but available 24/7.
This is probably not helpful because I don't know what parameters you have on your collective spending, but a decent place if you have the readies.