Thank You Radz

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Cjay
Manager
Manager

Thank You Radz

Post by Cjay » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Thought it was time to say thanks :)

Whatever your opinion on Massimo he was a bit eccentric.

Bates and the rest were just, yuck.

Radz has come in, got the stadium back, invested behind the scenes in the academy and things.

Tied down key players to long term deals

Shown faith in a coach when sections wanted him out (the same sections who moaned when Cellino sacked coaches and banged on about more time)

Plans to build new and better facilities, which will help attract players and potential investors down the line possibly.

Has spent money, not huge amounts but some money and i'm sure will spend some more.

Has been honest and said he is here to make money, recognized to do that we need to be in the Premier League.

He communicates with the fans like a sane human being.

Sooo HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANKS MR RADRIZZANI :clapp: :shirtw: :scar1

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Thank You Radz

Post by 1964white » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Yes Cjay, Radz definitely deserves our thanks

Happy New Year Radz

Ratscoot
First Team
First Team

Post by Ratscoot » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Well said Cjay I for one think he’s a breath of fresh air this club has needed for many a year :tup: :tup:

Well until he pisses us all off of cause :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't

beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Ratscoot wrote:Well said Cjay I for one think he’s a breath of fresh air this club has needed for many a year :tup: :tup:

Well until he pisses us all off of cause :lol: :lol:

Ditto :)
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter

Norm
Manager
Manager

Post by Norm » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Or until we collectively get pissed off at Radz for not spending his money in the way in which we wish him to spend it.

(Where is Mr. Green when we need him!)

weasel

Post by weasel » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Norm wrote: (Where is Mr. Green when we need him!)
I am here but not sure why I am needed
Senor El Weasel

Norm
Manager
Manager

Post by Norm » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:14 pm

Of course you're sure - your sarcasm is top drawer.

Cjay
Manager
Manager

Post by Cjay » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:47 pm

:) On the off chance someone from the club peeks at our forum.

Can you point our thanks out to him please :)

And then sit him in a chair at a desk, sit Victor Orta in another chair (in the same room) and finally sit TC in another chair.

Then you leave the room and lock the door.

None of them are allowed out until they have . . .
1) identified a first choice left back, centre back, quality ball playing box to box midfielder, a player capable of playing in behind the main front man either side or as number 10 (quality) and finally, a quality striker. We don't care where they come from, what they cost, just as long as they are 1st team ready and better then what we have (as good as Saiz, Pablo and Ali will do for the extra winger/Number 10 option).

2) A fee has been agreed with the club(s)

3) contract has been agreed with the players.

4) The players are in Thorp Arch on a running machine, Phil Hay is stood outside the ground with his pen and paper waiting.

5) number 4 is just a formality, they are coming and ready to play.

Then, once this is all done, you may unlock the door Mr or Mrs Leeds employee and allow your boss, who you have been holding hostage for days to leave. :)

Perfectly reasonable

weasel

Post by weasel » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Always a tricky balancing act for owners of football clubs. Do you go overboard and gamble to the extent of Ridsdale and others or err way too cautiously like Bates and simply keep the club afloat spending as little as possible and lining your own pockets? At the end of the day AR, like most owners, are in it to make money and they will have their way of doing it. So far though I think he is getting it about right having spent a lot on getting the stadium back, but not wasted money on it in the way Bates did at the expense of the team. He has gambled on the signings but with low risk gambles in terms of buying relatively cheap in the hope that 1 or 2 turn out to be great and can hen be part of the Leeds team or sold for a decent profit.
Senor El Weasel