Pablo Hernandez

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Pablo Hernandez - damn, damn, damn !

Post by SG90 »

Congrats to Norwich and West Brom on your promotion.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

We must recall Lewis Baker :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SG90 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:33 pm Congrats to Norwich and West Brom on your promotion.
Handed to them on a plate :(

Ten points from eight games when Pablo was missing in the autumn
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:28 pmoh just f**k off
Sorry mate our title hopes could be in tatters if Pablo is out for a while, no Saiz too.

So where is our creativity especially as there is no indication or the prospect of any quality players arriving at ER ?

Apparently we have all the positions covered :roll:

Our club is cursed !
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:53 pm Sorry mate our title hopes could be in tatters if Pablo is out for a while, no Saiz too.

So where is our creativity especially as there is no indication or the prospect of any quality players arriving at ER ?

Apparently we have all the positions covered :roll:

Our club is cursed !
Bless his heart but the club put Pablo in this position, he is 33, he needed rest, we were never in the position to give him rest because we didnt have adequate replacements :(

With Jansson Pablo is the one player we need to protect and stay fit.

And at his age a minor knock can be 4 5 6 games :verysad:

I'm looking at Jack Clarke, he has that spark but lot of pressure for an 18 year old.

Kun? Roberts? Still only kids.

Bielsa's babes?

Makes it all the more frustrating the club didnt have a Saiz replacement ready to go.

Bielsa sounds frustrated imo.

I dont think "damn" quite covers it mate :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Bring back Hadi and Cibicki :lol:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

:love:
Signed

King Cjay

BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Pablo Hernandez - Come Back Soon :-(

Post by BGwhite »

Our club is cursed !

I think so too.
If this becomes another collapse it will take a massive effort from the players to do anywhere near as good next season...UNLESS SOME GOOD QUALITY PLAYERS ARE BROUGHT IN.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

BGwhite wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am Our club is cursed !

I think so too.
If this becomes another collapse it will take a massive effort from the players to do anywhere near as good next season...UNLESS SOME GOOD QUALITY PLAYERS ARE BROUGHT IN.

It's unbelievable really . The problem is i don't know how many will hang around from this squad for next Season Jansson , Clarke will go to Premier League even Phillips is a chance as well.

The style of play that Biesla plays is to taxing on the players and it's there to see , yeah many will say the experience gained by the players from the under 23's that have stepped up is invaluable yes but when your sitting where we are on the Ladder Where experience and Championship pedigree will come into play we simply can't expect that from our under23's and if investment doesn't come in i fear we are going to slide real quick and miss out altogether .

As a Leeds fan you just get used to it .
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

As a Leeds fan you HAVE to get used to it.
Time waits for no one and right NOW is the time to bring in a couple of experienced quality players .Yes they may cost a few £ but it's the gamble that few wouldn't commit to in this position..2 points clear into January. Can they afford not to ?
The players aren't stupid..if there's no investment and no promotion the good ones will be off to a club who show ambition resulting in a whole new recruitment process which will cost even more money...unless they go the expected cheap route and ask the academy to tread water for a couple of years. There is no guarantee of promotion even if they do spend now but only Leeds will sit around twiddling their thumbs praying it does happen without actually being proactive.

dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Has been over played, was clear he needed a rest over our busy period, no way he can play Friday, should be sent home to relax for a couple of days, recharge the batteries.
Roofe Ali Roberts and Harrison to be our front four, I’m sure they can do a job, we cannot rely on Pablo.
Players need to step up and fill the void Friday, Klich is due a big game, we keep defying the odds, we will do it again
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:51 am Has been over played, was clear he needed a rest over our busy period, no way he can play Friday, should be sent home to relax for a couple of days, recharge the batteries.
Roofe Ali Roberts and Harrison to be our front four, I’m sure they can do a job, we cannot rely on Pablo.
Players need to step up and fill the void Friday, Klich is due a big game, we keep defying the odds, we will do it again
We are so reliant on one ageing creative player it is a ludicrous situation we find ourselves in especially with four months of the season to go !
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:33 pm We are so reliant on one ageing creative player it is a ludicrous situation we find ourselves in especially with four months of the season to go !
We’ve known for a long time Saiz was going and left behind a massive hole in our squad, you would hope negotiations are at an advanced stage with players, the club works quietly, Phil Hay knows something he’s just keeping quite ;-)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 pm We’ve known for a long time Saiz was going and left behind a massive hole in our squad, you would hope negotiations are at an advanced stage with players, the club works quietly, Phil Hay knows something he’s just keeping quite ;-)
I really hope so Dezzy
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:51 pm I really hope so Dezzy
I think we will sign a top keeper, one we will be happy with, it’s the attacking option I would worry about, I think Roberts could impress tomorrow, and Bielsa turning his nose up at the options Orta is giving him
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Looked like he was holding his thigh to me when he came off, confirmed he was taken off because of an injury concern. no more information.
Signed

King Cjay

YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Cjay wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:40 pm Looked like he was holding his thigh to me when he came off, confirmed he was taken off because of an injury concern. no more information.

He struggled today, lot of his little passes didn't come off. Probably due to the congested space and no one else being on his wavelength as much as anything else.

Could probably do with a rest but we need him next week.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:47 pm He struggled today, lot of his little passes didn't come off. Probably due to the congested space and no one else being on his wavelength as much as anything else.

Agree with that.

Pablo has to try those difficult passes, sometimes they work sometimes they dont.
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

:duno:
Cjay wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:40 pm Looked like he was holding his thigh to me when he came off, confirmed he was taken off because of an injury concern. no more information.
Pablo pulled up when he chased the ball on the break in the last couple of minutes.

Hoping it was just a precautionary substitution
1964white

Post by 1964white »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:47 pm He struggled today, lot of his little passes didn't come off. Probably due to the congested space and no one else being on his wavelength as much as anything else.

I thought Pablo made the difference in the 2nd half linking up really well with Roberts & Roofe

I don't get this Pablo bashing I read on here week after week when he is clearly our best creative attacking player.

When Pablo plays well we look good as a team, he made us tick in the 2nd half after what was a first-half shocker from the majority of our players