Pontus Jansson

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Re: Pontus Jansson - FA charge !!!!!!!!!

Post by danhirons »

The everyone's out to get Leeds line is really tiresome :sleep:
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Whether it's right or wrong they're always pretty hot on dissent against referees
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

danhirons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm The everyone's out to get Leeds line is really tiresome :sleep:
Despite the evidence being there....
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

SG90 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:20 pm Despite the evidence being there....
What evidence
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I knew he would be in trouble and said as much at the time. If he gets a ban, then it's our football club that will suffer. He should have buttoned it! Hopefully it will be a fine, but knowing how the so called 'powers that be' treat Leeds United they will look at the best way to hurt the club rather than then player, and yes, it is tiresome Dan.....that the FA and EFL treat us differently to anyone else, diving and headbutting being ignored. Do you seriously think that those incidents would have been ignored had they been Leeds United players commiting them? because I don't...
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

....and to be honest, I'm as annoyed with Jansson as I am with the FA for giving them the opportunity to punish us :rant:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

danhirons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm Whether it's right or wrong they're always pretty hot on dissent against referees
Because they are put on a pedestal by the FA/FL. Majority of the referee's have never played football, are incredibly inconsistent in their decision-making & are bleeding little hitlers especially the short ones who think they are Mr Big once they enter a football pitch. That little tw*t made an abundance of errors & his officialling should be questioned by his peers
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm ....and to be honest, I'm as annoyed with Jansson as I am with the FA for giving them the opportunity to punish us :rant:
Heat of the moment Swannie

Many fans came out of the ground extremely annoyed, shove a microphone in their faces & listen how our fans would have reacted, human nature tells me the reaction would have been the same
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Why don't I come round to your office and tell you you're useless and rubbish everytime you make a mistake?

And no I really don't think there is any prejudice against Leeds at the FA. It's just whenever anything goes against us it's the same old FA have got it in for us...

We've got away with our own fair share of dodgy decisions. Yeah it's frustrating that the Brentford headbutt hasn't been penalized but so what, don't think it would have been any different if it was Leeds.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

danhirons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:51 pm What evidence
No charge against Canos, Maupay or Watkins, but Jansson is charged.

Unfortunately we have a bad rep as being a dirty team, so a lot of 50/50s are given against us on that basis and we get bookings for things that wouldn't even be a foul. The Ayling red and Odubajo non red was definitely prejudiced due to our reputation, even Keith Andrews said the same thing and he hates us. I think refs also want to show they're not intimidated by our support, especially at ER, so they will give cheap decisions against us so they don't looked biased. Explains the large number of penalties opposition teams get at ER in comparison to us. For what it's worth, I don't think it's just a Leeds thing, as I think others like Newcastle and Burnley get a lot of bad decisions given against them too. But you must be blind if you think the EFL and FA don't have it in for us.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Pontus Jansson - Baby Bella!!!!!!!!

Post by Cjay »

Welcome to the world little girl :)

Tell your Dad to get his butt on a plane soon please.

Congrats Mr and Mrs Pontus.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Pontus
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Congrats Daddy Jansson :love:

Perhaps future post match interviews with our players should just consist of "no comment". Nothing they can do about that. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Pontus Jansson withdrawn from international duty to be assessed back at Leeds.

It keeps getting better :cry:
Signed

King Cjay

whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:27 pm Pontus Jansson withdrawn from international duty to be assessed back at Leeds.

It keeps getting better :cry:
I don't like any of our players being called up for international games Cjay. There is always that extra risk of injury. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he comes back to Leeds to get sorted, ready for the two very important home games.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

It's probably to do with the injury he picked up on Saturday. He looked in a lot of pain when it happened and I thought that was his lot.
Thank God he carried on or who knows what the score might have been.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:48 pm I don't like any of our players being called up for international games Cjay. There is always that extra risk of injury. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he comes back to Leeds to get sorted, ready for the two very important home games.
Lets hope its nothing serious Swannie.

Dread to think what our defence would be like without our only quality cb :(
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:54 pm It's probably to do with the injury he picked up on Saturday. He looked in a lot of pain when it happened and I thought that was his lot.
Thank God he carried on or who knows what the score might have been.
He was receiving treatment for a few minutes, explains why he struggled a little in the last fifteen minutes.

God help us if his injury is more serious than first thought !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:06 pm Lets hope its nothing serious Swannie.

Dread to think what our defence would be like without our only quality cb :(
Always likely to happen Cjay, if we lose either Cooper or Pontus the blame lies firmly with our management for being so naive.