Mateusz Klich

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Mateusz Klich

Post by The Subhuman »

How did no one watch Burnley last season and not know this was there for him ? Best player on the pitch that night and looked a class apart then
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:24 am How did no one watch Burnley last season and not know this was there for him ? Best player on the pitch that night and looked a class apart then
Your mate TC ;-)

Cut off your to spite your face, comes to mind Faaip
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Agreed, faaip, I watched that game and thought he bossed it completely. I'm not in the 'bash TC' camp, thought he had some nice ideas but no balls to see them through, but he messed up entirely with Klich. Don't know who was to blame in their spat, but we would have been a much better side last season had he been in it. He might even have kept TC in a job. Whether or not that would have been a good thing or not is another debate entirely
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

LevLeeds wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:11 am I second that Cjay,,, hes been absolute class.

Nobody expected it at all either,hes one from nowhere.
Does that mean we have to praise Victor :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Chilli D wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:18 am The transformation in him this season is incredible. His performances have been rightly recognised by a recall to his national team.
I just hope Premier League sides don't come sniffing round in January.
No apparently Arsenal and Everton want Phillips, Klich is fine :?
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:44 pm No apparently Arsenal and Everton want Phillips, Klich is fine :?
Blogger/papertalk mate
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Cjay wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:44 pm No apparently Arsenal and Everton want Phillips, Klich is fine :?
I hope offers for either of them are rejected CJay. They both have a big part to play for us this season
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Started in a position that limited his attacking ability but his passing and ball retention meant it made no difference.

Highest pass accuracy on the pitch.

3 long passes out of 3 completed.

Most successful dribbles.

He won the ball back quite a few times to.

To me he should be the captain because he drives us on imo.

Pablo is the silent leader but Klich is the driving force.
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Said Klich for captain last season, haven't changed my mind. He's also my first choice as cover for Saiz
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Congratulations to Klichy on the birth of his daughter :)

And just to highlight how good he has been.

After his assist on Sunday.

Only Neal Maupay has been directly involved in more Championship goals then Matty Klich this season.

:clap:
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Klich loves his new song

20 yards or 30 yards, everywhere we go, 40 yards or 50 yards, klich is scoring goals, klich is scoring goalsssss 
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

1964white wrote:

Klich loves his new song

20 yards or 30 yards, everywhere we go, 40 yards or 50 yards, klich is scoring goals, klich is scoring goalsssss 
I think it's great Leon - if he stays with us, he's one of the most important players we'll ever have.
Absolute class!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Less of an impact with Forshaw playing, hope they sort that out if it stays that way..
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

faaip wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:21 pm Less of an impact with Forshaw playing, hope they sort that out if it stays that way..
Had this discussion with my dad after the game on Saturday night. Forshaw seems to be falling between two stools, doing some of what Phillips does and some of what Klich does, but not as effectively as either. Personally don't think him and Klich should start together
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

lufc1304 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:41 pm Had this discussion with my dad after the game on Saturday night. Forshaw seems to be falling between two stools, doing some of what Phillips does and some of what Klich does, but not as effectively as either. Personally don't think him and Klich should start together
Agree, Phillips Klich Saiz when on form is our best three, if Pontus is out with his ankle Philips goes to CB and forshaw plays the holding role with Klich and Saiz ahead of him, hopefully we don’t have that problem but would like to see that midfield should Philips ever be out, which surely players will need a break when the games start coming thick and fast,
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Looked more like the Klich of early season in the 2nd half.

Absolutely vital because we need that threat and composure back.

2nd goal was extremely well taken and the 1st was great persistence and run.

1st Leeds player to reach double figures in goals from midfield since Howson perhaps?

7 so far 5 assists, pretty superb that.
Signed

King Cjay

weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Felt he needed to get any sort of goal to get his mojo back and it proved that way. No way he would have had that composure and finish for the second goal a few weeks back when he was snatching at shots. The difference confidence makes in football is huge and hopefully he can go on another similar scoring run to the one he had at the start of the season.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

20 yards or 30 yards,
Everywhere we go,
40 yards or 50 yards,
Klich is scoring goals,
Klich is scoring goals ... :whistle:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Very few poor games from him, bad 10 minutes but he always rallies and always gets stronger as a game goes on...Was one of those who committed an error for the Stoke opener and if we defend that properly we win that game at a canter as they tire in the second ...
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Think Klich getting back to his best is crucial.

He is our most complete midfielder, saw yesterday his combative side, we've seen his ability to drive forward with the ball, we've seen his passing and creative side, we've seen his intelligent running.

Thought Klich played well yesterday, if he can find form and his shooting boots again then we have every chance.
Signed

King Cjay