Monk's press conference today

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Monk's press conference today

Post by 1964white »

Phil Hay : Just spoken to Pontus Jansson. Said again that he wants his future sorted soon
Monk : "I think it's a squad that definitely believes in themselves, you can see that in every game."
Monk on January signings: "We hope so, that's always the plan But as of yet we are just focusing on these 3 games coming up
Monk on Brighton: "They are where they are because they deserve to be." #lufc #lufclive
Monk on Brighton: "It's going to be another real difficult test but one we are all looking forward to."
Monk on Hughton: "Every time I come across him he impresses he. He's done a really good job down there
Monk on what Cellino has said to him: "Of course he can see the job that we are doing and he is happy with the way the team works
Monk: "We seem to be getting stronger. But we are going to need to improve to maintain these results."
Monk on being 4th: "I guess we have accelerated our progress very quickly.
Monk: "Maybe we are ahead of schedule given the time-frame. There's more improvement to come.
Monk on Charlie Taylor: "All of our players need to stay where they are. We don't have any doubts about that and no worries"
Monk on Roofe's first goal: "It's not changed anything. I don't judge my players purely on goals."
Monk "Pablo Hernandez is out for a few more weeks
Monk: "Everyone's feet is on the ground and we realise around the club that there is a long way to go
Monk: "Liam Bridcutt is back in training and he has come back in a good condition. Liam Cooper has also returned to training and Eunan O'Kane will train tomorrow - but could have trained today
Monk admits that O'Kane is "a doubt" for Brighton but still "hopeful" that he will be ok to feature. Know more after training tomorrow
Monk on Cambridge away: "It's a long way away so we will deal with that closer to the time.

Monk : "In terms of myself I signed a 1 yr contract. I'm very focused & committed to that year to build something & put foundations in place."

Monk on takeover : From what I know, Football League hasn't yet been asked to formally approve any investment by AR.
but at the same time, my understanding is that Radrizzani is now on the Football League's radar
on the basis of what the FL knows about Radrizzani, he wouldn't struggle to pass the O&Ds Test.
as an addition, a timeline for any official announcement from Leeds/Radrizzani I really can't speculate on