songs you once loved and have rediscovered

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Re: songs you once loved and have rediscovered

Post by Drs.Dad »

1964white wrote:
Didn't know you were into Fotheringay DD

My guilty secret! Anything with Sandy Denny was ok by me! Strawbs, Pentangle, Fairport Convention, Fotheringay.....
I was posted to RAF Gan, an outpost in the Maldives, and for summat to do I did a bit of radio broadcasting, Got an almighty rollocking because every time I was on the early shift, the island woke up to "The Banks of the Nile", and while I loved it, not everyone appreciated it all the time!
:duno:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Drs.Dad wrote:

My guilty secret! Anything with Sandy Denny was ok by me! Strawbs, Pentangle, Fairport Convention, Fotheringay.....
I was posted to RAF Gan, an outpost in the Maldives, and for summat to do I did a bit of radio broadcasting, Got an almighty rollocking because every time I was on the early shift, the island woke up to "The Banks of the Nile", and while I loved it, not everyone appreciated it all the time!
:duno:
So apart from a Beatles fan you're a bit of a folkie DD :tup:
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Post by Drs.Dad »

1964white wrote:
So apart from a Beatles fan you're a bit of a folkie DD :tup:
I like lots of music genres, my earliest influences were certainly folky (if I was honest, I even remember skiffle!). If it's really good, I like it! I don't honestly listen to music much nowadays, the goggle box is more my thing. I'm heavily into playing Game of Thrones Ascent on the laptop, I've found it VERY addictive!
:tup: