More Cat Kiilings......

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

More Cat Kiilings......

Post by 1964white »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... OSDP_Czdew

I would personally go looking for this cruel b******d if this sort of thing was happening in our village.
God knows what he would go through if Mrs 64 got her hands on this person. To be honest we'd both probably end up in prison !
ldsutd
First Team
First Team

Re: More Cat Kiilings......

Post by ldsutd »

Must admit I am not a cat lover as I am fed up of them SH1T1NG all over our flower beds and gravel but I wouldnt do anything to harm them.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: More Cat Kiilings......

Post by whiteswan »

I can't stand any cruelty to any animal. I love cats and had my ginger moggie 'Mazda' for 18 years. She was feral and I rescued her whilst working in the middle east. Brought her home with me but she was in quarantine for six months. When we got our Basset hound pup they became really good friends, but she was the boss. I still miss her. Now we have another Basset pup and I won't let anyone give him any treats whilst out walking or let him drink out of any water bowls. I don't trust anyone, I've heard stories before of people giving dogs ecstasy tabs and spiking water bowls.