Colin W4nk3r OUT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team

Re: Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by mchldavies7 »

Well you never know...us back in the prem with a cat load of money behind us, with our great support n standin..would be attractive proposition to any top manager who would like the challenge of a restorative project of a club the size of Leeds Utd
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by patlufc »

Crude United wrote: I'm holding out for José Mourinho. Imagine that sight pacing the touchline of ER?

*shivers*

Pep Guardiola is free, wouldn't say no to watching him in the dugout. Might even change my seat to west stand :wink: 8-)
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

patlufc wrote:

Pep Guardiola is free, wouldn't say no to watching him in the dugout. Might even change my seat to west stand :wink: 8-)
ooh you tart :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

new owners to sack Warnock and give Simon a shot with some real backing :scarf1:
Side Before Self, Every Time
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Silky wrote:new owners to sack Warnock and give Simon a shot with some real backing :scarf1:
I hope not :shock:
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Silky wrote:new owners to sack Warnock and give Simon a shot with some real backing :scarf1:

no thanks.......
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

faaip wrote:

no thanks.......
as if i thought anyone would agree :lol:
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

New owners to sack Warnock and sign Solskjaer...now that would be somthing
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

MeeTa wrote:New owners to sack Warnock and sign Solskjaer...now that would be somthing
Something I wouldn't want to see... Keel warnock if not get hollaway
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

keep Warnock this season to get us up, then get Martinez for the prem :tup:
MeeTa
Manager
Manager

Post by MeeTa »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Something I wouldn't want to see... Keel warnock if not get hollaway

Id take Solskjaer over holloway anyday
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

MeeTa wrote:
Why solskjaer he was a scummer and has no proven record managing in the English game regardless of his footballing career!!
We don't want a red piece of sh1t at leeds!!!!
Warnock or hollaway any day.... Would love o'neill to come but no chance
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Why solskjaer he was a scummer and has no proven record managing in the English game regardless of his footballing career!!
We don't want a red piece of sh1t at leeds!!!!
Warnock or hollaway any day.... Would love o'neill to come but no chance
if you're refusing a manager on the grounds of rivalry and appreciation for our club, then i dont see why you want old leeds-hating blunt Warnock?
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Yes and I did say that before he came to leeds.... But now he is here.... But not A red no way no chance.... Meeta only wants solskjaer cause he's from Norway
MeeTa
Manager
Manager

Post by MeeTa »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Yes and I did say that before he came to leeds.... But now he is here.... But not A red no way no chance.... Meeta only wants solskjaer cause he's from Norway

I want someone cuz their norwegian? could not be more wrong then that, generally id rather have someone from the Samoan islands. Solskjear is now closing in on hes second league title in noggieland on the 2 years hes been a manager. Hes been taught by one of the greatest managers in football history. I could not care less if hes been a scum player, who the fupp gives a shite about that, with some exceptions of course. I just believe he will be a big manager name in some years.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

MeeTa wrote:
I want someone cuz their norwegian? could not be more wrong then that, generally id rather have someone from the Samoan islands. Solskjear is now closing in on hes second league title in noggieland on the 2 years hes been a manager. Hes been taught by one of the greatest managers in football history. I could not care less if hes been a scum player, who the fupp gives a shite about that, with some exceptions of course. I just believe he will be a big manager name in some years.
Think again I feel a lot of leeds fans and elland road wouldn't want a ex scummer managing our team!!! And ferguson being the best manager in football is abit over the top mate.....ermmm don't know but he won't be managing leeds any time soon
MeeTa
Manager
Manager

Post by MeeTa »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Think again I feel a lot of leeds fans and elland road wouldn't want a ex scummer managing our team!!! And ferguson being the best manager in football is abit over the top mate.....ermmm don't know but he won't be managing leeds any time soon

I dont think having Solskjaer as manager would bother to many tbh, getting someone like Keane would on the other hand. I didnt say the greatest manager, i said one of. Which he is no matter how we feel about the club hes managing. Saying something els is just daft
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

MeeTa wrote:
I dont think having Solskjaer as manager would bother to many tbh, getting someone like Keane would on the other hand. I didnt say the greatest manager, i said one of. Which he is no matter how we feel about the club hes managing. Saying something els is just daft
Well what ever happens I hope there's exciting times ahead for leeds
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

MeeTa wrote:
So would i :tup: