Ringtone

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
bobbycollins
Ballboy
Ballboy

Ringtone

Post by bobbycollins »

Hi
I m after the ringtone marching on together but every site I seem to go on they want me to sign up. I live in Cheshire and would love to wind the Mancs up in the boozer, anyone help me?
rand3ll
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Ringtone

Post by rand3ll »

Welcome Bobby,

I'm sure sombody on here can point you in the right direction.

As for winding people up, I find it much more fun to play it in the members bar before a game and watch 50 people around me rummaging through their pockets :)
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

And when you say ringtone you mean using the actual song as a ringtone, or do you have an old phone and need polytone or what ever its called.
bobbycollins
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bobbycollins »

rand3ll wrote:Welcome Bobby,

I'm sure sombody on here can point you in the right direction.

As for winding people up, I find it much more fun to play it in the members bar before a game and watch 50 people around me rummaging through their pockets :)

no ones been back to me apart from you,,,,,,Im not very technical but I thought someone might be able to send it to my phone?
bobbycollins
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bobbycollins »

MeeTa wrote:And when you say ringtone you mean using the actual song as a ringtone, or do you have an old phone and need polytone or what ever its called.
Love the clip..............I just want the song as a ringtone, thought somebody might be able to send it to my mobile???
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Which bit of the song do you want to use? You need to download the song to an audio editor, chop the recording to the bit you want, then convert it to Mp3 or whatever format your phone uses - then use your phone's computer software programme to install it.
For example, I have a Nokia, so I upload my recorded ringtones from my p.c. to my phone using Nokia Suite.

P.S. Welcome to the forum! :tup:
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

I have a I phone 4 and I have downloaded it from I tunes. hope this my help :duno:
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

Here you go

MOT download
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Guildford White wrote:Here you go

MOT download
Just downloaded that - thanks