Search found 637 matches

by radebe88
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:56 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: 3-3-1-3 Squad Needs
Replies: 13
Views: 15659

Re: 3-3-1-3 Squad Needs

For me these are the gaps that need filling a lot! GK (Gap) Ayling Jansson Gap Gap Forshaw Alioski Saiz Gap Gap Pablo Squad players BFP Coyle Vieira Klich Loan Out (haven’t had a fair crack) Grot ideguxhi Roberts The rest can leave and I wouldn’t be bothered As you can tell I’m really pleased with t...
by radebe88
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Abel Hernandez
Replies: 17
Views: 17135

Re: Abel Hernandez

Another if thread. Gotta keep things ticking over in the quiet months :lol: Will look a right prune if Bielsa doesnt arrive and now Hernandez, BUT. Sources say a signing that seemed very unlikely originally is pretty close now. Radz leading the charge here, he met with Hernandez face to face, so th...
by radebe88
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:54 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Sky Sports News.....
Replies: 11
Views: 8706

Re: Sky Sports News.....

Their regular Spanish correspondent raving about the possible appointment of Marcelo Biesla, hinting this is a big coup for Leeds United Il admit I didn’t know him until I recently researched him. Most media outlets are going crazy about him though! Surely we can’t be making a good decision can we ?
by radebe88
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:59 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Bielsa Tactics
Replies: 20
Views: 23201

Re: Bielsa Tactics

Again it could be a bit early, but why not. So hypothetically Monday morning, he is announced. His preferred formation, the one he is known for is below, but he has been known to play 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 to as well. . . . . . . . . . . gk. . . . . . . . . . . .CB . . . . . . Cb . . . . . .Cb Wb .. . ...
by radebe88
Thu May 31, 2018 6:28 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Tommy Robinson in prison.
Replies: 89
Views: 73326

Re: Tommy Robinson in prison.

So, I`m writing drivel. being irrational and am a racist. Cowards will accuse and then back off. So, I would prefer you not calling me `brother` under these circumstances. I don’t have time to write all the blatant racist and criminal activities by Tommy Robinson as there are too many. Google his n...
by radebe88
Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Tommy Robinson in prison.
Replies: 89
Views: 73326

Re: Tommy Robinson in prison.

You define what`s wrong with England in regard to free speach. Let`s stay with the facts: 90% of all convicted grooming gang members are male muslim. Compare that fact to your opening sentence. Trying to be political correct or just ignore the facts? And: people like T. Robinson are one reason why ...
by radebe88
Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Tommy Robinson in prison.
Replies: 89
Views: 73326

Re: Tommy Robinson in prison.

Let`s stay with the facts: 90% of all convicted grooming gang members are male muslim. So, I`m not aloud to name someone a numpty but you call me a racist? Hm, since when are muslims a race? :lol: So, come on, back that up your accusations with anything I`ve written here. Ok, without any evidence I...
by radebe88
Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Tommy Robinson in prison.
Replies: 89
Views: 73326

Re: Tommy Robinson in prison.

Please, mate, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you read a single answer I wrote in regard to the identical statement you already put forward? And if you don`t care, then accept that that implies not to be informed and not interested to be informed. Wishing to be informed implies real care (for...
by radebe88
Sun May 13, 2018 8:04 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Eurovision farce ???
Replies: 20
Views: 11753

Re: Eurovision farce

1964white wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:43 am
I hope this points system comes into the Championship next year, we could play rubbish all season as usual, but then are handed a crazy amount of points at the end to get promoted
That’s what most Leeds fans say all season isn’t it? We would win based on attendance and audience participation 😂
by radebe88
Sun May 06, 2018 12:31 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

hector wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 7:00 am
Perhaps they do...... Just don't tell them and things will be fine :)
:tup:
by radebe88
Sun May 06, 2018 6:42 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

hector wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:36 am
People are entitled to their opinions without being insulted..

All opinions are as valid as each other... You think about that..
And some opinions make people an idiot. Just my opinion
by radebe88
Sun May 06, 2018 6:27 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

hector wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 5:12 am
Whatever you think of his comment or his opinions, there is no need to insult him, please do not do it again..

Thank you
Yeah well done. Leave people to disrespect critically ill people but take offense to the reaction it gets. Think about that for a minute
by radebe88
Sat May 05, 2018 9:09 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

I hope not too EY I'll be ashamed & embarrassed if a section of our fans show disrespect Not only does Ferguson go down as of one of the greatest managers of all-time, folk have to remember he is a husband, father & grandad so everyone needs to show humanity Hope Alex pulls through this serious con...
by radebe88
Sat May 05, 2018 9:02 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

f**k you...self-righteous whatever. (Only speaking the truth...worth a warning.) If it’s “self righteous” to pay respect to critically ill old man then I guess I am “self righteous” Not so hard to think of words for people that see it as an opportunity to be clever though. I won’t use them however,...
by radebe88
Sat May 05, 2018 8:59 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

hector wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm
No need for that Radebe, please keep it civil...
Keeping it civil.... he used the poor health of an old man to make a silly point I stand by my comment
by radebe88
Sat May 05, 2018 7:23 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Season Ratings out of 10 for the squad
Replies: 16
Views: 8925

Re: Season Ratings out of 10 for the squad

4 Wiedwald
3 Lonergan
7 Peacock-Farrell

5 Ayling
6 Berardi
6 Jansson
4 Cooper
4 Pennington
4 Shaughnessy
6 O'Connor
2 Anita
7 Pearce

4 Klich
6 Forshaw
5 Vieira
5 Phillips
5 O'Kane
5 Alioski
8 Hernandez
7 Saiz
4 Dallas
2 Sacko
2 Cibicki

7 Lasogga
5 Roofe
2 Ekuban
2 Grot
by radebe88
Sat May 05, 2018 7:20 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: terrible news
Replies: 46
Views: 22420

Re: terrible news

fred wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:19 pm
We are all mortals. No reason for me to sympathise with Alex Ferguson more than witth any other human being I`ve never known personally.
Idiot

Get well soon Fergie
by radebe88
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Summer Transfers and Squad Discussion
Replies: 212
Views: 119726

Re: Summer Transfers and Squad Discussion (Kyle Bartley exclusive )

Hi Rad. Thanks very much :) I understand your point. That is a downside with our club and our fan base, we expect so much, anything less then our expectations is considered a collosal failure who needs to go at the earliest opportunity. I understand your point, sign players with more experience who...
by radebe88
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Summer Transfers and Squad Discussion
Replies: 212
Views: 119726

Re: Summer Transfers and Squad Discussion (Kyle Bartley exclusive )

Hi Rad. Thanks very much :) I understand your point. That is a downside with our club and our fan base, we expect so much, anything less then our expectations is considered a collosal failure who needs to go at the earliest opportunity. I understand your point, sign players with more experience who...
by radebe88
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:10 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Summer Transfers and Squad Discussion
Replies: 212
Views: 119726

Re: Summer Transfers and Squad Discussion (Kyle Bartley exclusive )

I clearly posted something as it shows i edited it. I answered the question then decided in hindsight you would just argue so i wont respond. Idgaf if you think I'm a bullshit talker, your entitled to your opinion but your opinion isnt going to bother me. A bargain is a bargain, its not a difficult...